I like that every time I am around her she makes me feel incredibly happy. Too many people around me only talk of the most depressing things about their lives or someone else's. This is why I find her so fascinating, very much unlike the others, the conversations spin free of down and spiral up. Every conversation has sparked so much joy inside me. We still do talk about the bad, the sad, and the overall shit that progresses on around us but the feeling is not down. Words spoken have become so playful and significant that I want almost to be constantly around her even though I don't. My spirit is lifted and I feel happy and I like it. Hence why nothing is to ever go further than it already has. She peaks my interest and gleefully swifts me away from the usual "I hate life" talk to the "be worth your happiness" talk. Being around her I can't help but compare. Everyone is so caught up with trying to be happy and it sickens me to the lengths and stupidity that some go to in order to justify if they are either sad or happy. Reasons are reasons and a person should realize it and should not have a need to go on and search for anymore justification. My attraction to her is different, it is a comfortable one. The interest with her is only to better myself I have no other intentions than to know her. She speaks softly and carefully and it never seems to drag even if it is about nothing; I feel lifted from the ditch that everyone else constantly speaks of. Nothing more, nothing less, just a happily still will to be content. Not that there is no room for advancing higher but the understanding of happiness that I feel around the bright aura is a great change in pace. The description would make no sense and if I were to share with someone they would think I am crazy, but the fact is that it is my own and she has helped me with out knowing, to notice it. I like the feeling... no I love the feeling. Up is where I look down from, never up from down. I wished I could share this feeling with everyone, but It would only drive others into confusion and clearly it already has. This is why I appreciate and obsess about that certain someone with the name that starts with an "N" because that is the feeling I absorb around her. This girl has given me the same feeling but in such a different way that I can look at it and notice the difference. Again my intentions are not to poke around below her belt or reach inside her shirt; my actions should not be questioned or assumed.
What a waste some humans are. Most if not all just give off the feeling of being down. I myself, even if I am not human, still do the same. Get over it and shut up is all I can tell myself.
My documentation of thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment