Thursday, September 01, 2005

Summer elegy.

The entire 4 months was a threnody to the love and hate that has passed this season. A change for the better as it seems, however viewd by others to be for the worst. I have come to terms with what has been given to me and am determined to do greater things. The scent of the season's air is gradually cooling. Crisp, cool, and , copacetic; I fell in love with what has become and what is to come. The needed drama to better my mind. The comming events that will change my course. The "everything that is to be", I love you and always will. The uncertainty is what excites me. I may be scared and nervous but without that excitement why bother to wonder or to move. Much has been learnd in this season. To end that which is continous will only create useless and unproductive lives.

With all that I have learnd and experienced this past season I still agree that women are as fickle as the skies of Jupiter.

No comments: